(Please select 1080 resolution for best viewing)
FAA Certified Remote Pilot/Video Production
With over 8 years of UAS piloting/aerial cinematography under his belt, Sparky Sorenson brings experience, professionalism and an impeccable safety record to your project. Sparky has provided aerial footage for thousands of clients from all over the world including NBC Dateline, the BBC, Fox Sports Southwest and Netflix documentaries making him one of the leading aerial cinematographers in Texas and the region. SVP strictly adheres to all FAA, state and local regulations. Safety is and always will be our #1 priority.
SVP maintains a fleet of industry leading drones capable of 4K, 5.2K and 6K footage in ProRes and Cinema DNG formats with our X7 and X5s cameras including a full selection of lenses. With dual operator capabilities (camera operator and/or focus puller), wireless communications systems for pilot, camera operator and Director/DP, SVP arrives in a fully loaded production van complete with all the support equipment necessary for a smooth day of filming including back ups for almost every piece of gear on set. All of our aircraft carry $5,000,000 UAS liability policies and we can add any necessary entities as additionally insured. We are also FAA Part 107 certified of course!
(2) DJI Inspire 2’s, 9 pairs of batteries
*ProRes and Cinema DNG licenses for up to 6K 14 bit DNG raw formats.
(1) DJI X7 camera with 9mm, 16mm , 25mm, 35mm and 50mm lenses and full ND kit
(1) DJI X5s cameras with/15, 25 and 45mm lenses (ND filters)
(1) Cendence remote
(3) Remotes, dual ops pilot/camera operator/focus puller
(2) Crystal Sky monitor2 (4 batteries), 2 iPad minis
(2) DJI Phantom 4 Pro V.2 UAVs – 16 batteries
(1) DJI TB Charging station for Inspire 2 batteries
(4) Eartec wireless headset comms units for Pilot, Camera Operator, DP/Director and or Visual Observer
(2) Sony FS5 bodies (4K)
– 16mm, 30mm, 50mm and 85mm Rokinon CineDS lenses
(1) Canon XF105 (1080)
(2) Wireless focus pull systems
(1) 24′ Jib w/ fully motorized head (12′, 16′, 20′, 24′ configurations)
(1) DJI Ronin M
(1) Steadicam vest
(1) Easy Rig
(1) 4′ Dolly system
(1) iPad Teleprompter kit
(2) large LED panel lights (w/gels – all colors)
(4) small LED panels lights
(1) 6’x4′ Diffuser/silk
(3) 30×36″ 4 in 1 diffusers, neg fill, bounce
(5) C-Stands (1 short)
(6) Light stands
(1) Generator for onsite charging
(2) 36″ Production cart
(2) Hollyland MARS400 HDMI/SDI wireless transmission systems.
(3) Director’s Monitors – 1 hand held (wireless), 2 – 10″ monitors
(6) Walkie Talkies with shoulder mics and earpieces.